Prepare your flight with Surface Pressure Forecast Charts
For proper flight planning, information on meteo conditions are indispensable. The Surface Pressure Forecast Charts App will give you a 5-day outlook on the possible development of the large scale meteo conditions.
The maps have the purpose to merely supply you with large scale info. To assess local conditions you will have to consult other sources.
The app is light, fast and very easy to use.
- DWD analysis for 00 and forecasts for 36, 48, 60, 84 and 108 hours
- UKMO analysis for 00 and forecasts for 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96 and 120 hours
- KNMI analysis for 00 and forecasts for 12, 24 and 36 hours
- sea level pressure (hPa)
- frontal systems (heat and cold fronts)
- thickness data (in UKMO charts)
The models used are the ICON model of the German Weather Service (DWD) , the MSLP data of UKMO and the ECMWF data of KNMI.
For the light web version of the charts on your Smartphone follow these links:
Beta test USA app
At present a USA version of the app is under development. To download the Android app (for beta testers) click here. It will automatically start the download. Before installing the app, change your phone’s settings to allow for installation of native apps.
Please let me have your feedback by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The light web version of the USA charts can be found here: